DiSC® is the leading Personal Assessment Tool used by over 1 million people every year to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication.
The DiSC® profile is an online assessment tool used for discussion of people’s behavioral differences. If you participate in a DiSC® program, you’ll be asked to complete a series of questions that produce a detailed report about your personality and behavior. The DiSC® model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and adapt their behaviors with others – within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships.
DiSC® profiles help you and your team:
- Increase your self-awareness on how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Improve working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of team members
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimize team conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
- Become more self-aware, well-rounded and effective leaders